Goals for 2009 Update
I have made some headway on my goals for 2009!
1. Lose 20+ pounds (started back on weight watchers and am down 6 lbs)
2. Graduate from Nursing School (DONE DONE DONE!!!)
3. Move out of my parents
4. Make a dent in my debt
5. Read 50 books (9 down 41 to go) I read Eclipse, Breaking Dawn, Sense and Sensibility, and The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Society (LOVED it)
6. Take a trip out of the state (Yay, cross this one out, I just got back from a 4 day trip to Florida with the girls)
7. Get a job in the nursing field (Still looking, but have an interview on 6/9!)
8. Ride my bike 500 miles (25 miles down, 475 to go!)
9. Walk 1000 miles (daily walking doesn't count, i mean on a treadmill, bike path, etc., making myself go for a walk I mean). (985 miles to go!)
10. Make 365 handmade cards (Still slacking...only have made 2 rofl.
11. Scrap 52 pages (none yet, but I have plans)
12. See 10 concerts (1 down, 9 to go). I am going to see Def Leppard in July and I am REALLY am contemplating buying Jason Mraz tix, i should just do it!
13. Publish 100 blogs for the year ( haven't kept track....but I think I am at 22 or so)
14. Learn 30 new recipes (I made some yummy maple bbq salmon last night!) 29 to go.