dots

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

I am an addict

Ok, maybe it is time for me to admit that somewhere down there, I have an addictive personality. I've been denying it for years, but I am an addict.
My latest addiction, which is turning into an ugly monster is fafarazzi. Its like fantasy football with celebrities. You draft them and trade them when they aren't scoring you many points. I had read about it on a news blurb a while back and decided to check it out. Man oh man, is it addicting. The desire to win my league is what motivates me, if I am not in at keast 4th place, I keep messing with my team to get a higher score. Now before all of this fafarazzi business, I wasn't very interested at all in the lives of celebrities. But now I can tell you who's in jail, who's got a DUI, who's having a baby and who is getting together. And whether I want to admit it or not, I can tell you all about the ups and down of brittney spears. She is such a train wreck. Sadly, i can't manage my time well enough to do household chores, but I can park my hiney in front of my computer to check my fafa teams everyday....how sad is that!

2 comments:

Jenni said...

I totally know what you mean. Although once I got first place, it kind of lost its thrill.

Once, I got Britney on my team. 4 days before the "season" ended, I traded her to the person in last place. I had 400 more points than the 2nd place person. (I did end up getting 1st place, so it didn't cost me anything.)

Cathy De Los Santos said...

I love that I'm kickin ur ass in fafa lol