dots

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

1/2 A NURSE...so does that make me R or N?

I am officially 1/2 of a nurse!!! After passing my Med/Surg final, I have 1 year of nursing school under my belt. This past semester was a bit rocky at times, but I did it. I am super proud of myself for keeping my SHIT together during all of "mess" that has been going on in my life. I had a great clinical experience this semester and learned a ton, there were a few days that I even felt like I was nurse and not just some lost little puppy. As much I need a break from school, I am anxious to get on with it and get it OVER with!
Now I just need to learn how to RELAX again...if I can even remember. I forgot what it is like to actually read a book I enjoy. I've already got one started and I am totally sucked in. After I am done with it, I'll post my thoughts in my "book nerd girl" blog.
I am going to Cedar Point this weekend with my new guy's family, I am SO looking forward to it. I haven't been to Cedar Point in quite a few years. FYI...Cedar Point is our version of Great America or any other Roller Coaster Park ya'll have near ya, but its bomb. I can't wait to go!

5 comments:

Cathy De Los Santos said...

Congrats on being an R now u just need to work on that N hahaha dork. Have fun at the rollercoaster place. So proud of you.

Misty said...

kik at cathy. an R.....

it seems like you just started. how quick the time went.

Kristi said...

Congrats 1/2 nurse, yippee!

Roller coasters are bombtastic!

Michelle said...

How exciting. What an accomplishment. I know you can do it with flying colors! And thanks for explaining what cedar point was. That helps. Hope you had a wonderful time. So happy for you.

Cathy De Los Santos said...

You've been nominated check out my blog. not that ur ever on lol