dots

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

A Stye oh My

Yep that's right you heard me, I have a stye...again.
That's two in a week, it is getting hella annoying. Fortunately, mine don't hurt and I don't really notice them, until I get that scratchy feeling on my eye. Last week I had one on my right eye on the upper lid and yesterday, I had one on the same eye on the lower lid.
I did some research I found out that:
What is a Stye?:
A stye, or hordeolum, is a small bump that can appear on the outside or inside of the eyelid.

A stye develops from an eyelash follicle or an eyelid oil gland that becomes clogged from excess oil, debris or bacteria. Styes seem to be brought on by increased stress, but can also be a complication of another condition, called blepharitis.

Well since I had an exam yesterday and my final on the 8th...I am guess I am a little stressed! I guess I won't be stye free until December 8th is over and I pass my class! Ugh!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

You are almost there! Hope it goes well tomorrow!