dots

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

A bribe of sorts...

So while I was on vacation in Florida, we had the wonderful opportunity of being right next door to an outlet mall. Knowing full well of all of this before I left I did some research and found out that they had a Coach store in the outlet. I had some money set aside to buy myself a bribe.
I get to have, use and enjoy this purse...when I lose 20 lbs! Oh yeah and the wallet too since it was such a steal at the outlet. I got the purse and the wallet for $85! Now I just have to lose 20 lbs! UGH! But I am down 3 so 17 more to go!

3 comments:

Momma Twitch said...

Cute stuff! You can totally do it. :)

Michelle said...

What a smart lady you are! Love your bribe idea. Keep up the hard work!

Kristi said...

Those purses are hella cute!

Gave you an "award" on my blog, go checke it out!