dots

Wednesday, April 4, 2007

The slowest week ever...

I have no idea if there is something astrologically going on, but this has been the longest week ever! Ugh and its only F'ing Wednesday! I sit here all day at work and look at the clock and think omg I am going to die here...sitting in this chair. I usually amuse myself with my chat buddies or Online games, but there has been so much office traffic that I am getting too clicky clicky and my online game buddies get impatient. I feel like I am getting all stir crazy sittin' here. And when it has been as bad as it has been, I want to eat everything in site. What good are 2 pt snacks, when I wanna eat the whole box?

1 comment:

Cathy De Los Santos said...

one. dont eat ur doing so good
two. this is the slowest week ever
three. i want that kate spade purse haha