dots

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Get it out of me already...

Ok maybe it is psychological, but maybe it isn't. Ever since I went to the ER last week and found that I had Gallstones. I just want to get it out.
It gonna be more trouble that its worth! Last night I was awoken out of dead sleep and felt like a golfball was lodges underneath my ribcage. Not only that, but I wanted to puke so bad, but couldn't. I hate when all you ever want to do is barf and the task seems impossible. UGH.
I don't meet with the surgeon until the 13th and I supposed that it will not be scheduled until about a week or 2 after that. Man, I need my nights back. Cut me open and get that sucker outta there!

1 comment:

Cathy De Los Santos said...

GO TO THE DOC ASAP ... that shit hurts, just tell them ur in too much pain and can't take it anymore. I know I was constantly curled into the fetal position praying for the pain to go away hehe. get it out!!!