dots

Monday, February 25, 2008

Such a klutz

So this weekend I was busy getting ready for my trip and I was doing laundry. What fun!
Anyway, I have to wear an apron for work and when i take it to the laundry shoot, Smudge always follows me chasing the apron ties. So I was enjoying watching him chase the strings that I was running around the house, so he could chase me. Well I got tired of playing that decided to dangle the apron by the stairs to the basement and I guess i got carried away and wasn't paying attention and boom, I fell down the small set of stairs. My freaking foot is still killing me. What a fricking klutz, i swear!
Oh yeah and FYI, the karma is back. I got rear ended again this weekend WTF! Good thing I didn't take my car in for repair yet. Geez Louise, I need to take the "hit me" sign off of my car. LOL.

2 comments:

Cathy De Los Santos said...

OMG so funny lol issues cross fingers for a safe trip.

Jenni said...

I hope your foot starts feeling better soon! Definitely take the 'hit me' sign off your car...stick it on someone else's for a while. :)