dots

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Wishing I felt like I belonged...

Anywhere right now...its totally weird. I hate being in transition and even when I am out of it I still think I'll feel lost. I have no space to call mine own and it totally sucks. When I move back home I am always welcomed there...but the space I have is borrowed space, it won't be mine. I miss having something that is mine. I can stay with Joe whenever I want, but the space isn't mine either. I feel like a burden a little, a lost puppy trying to find her way...but will I find my way? Can I? Without the finances to do it, it makes the whole process so much more difficult, i hope I can stick it out until April.

2 comments:

Cathy De Los Santos said...

what happens in april ... and move in with joe already and have a million babies.

Misty said...

you will always belong with the whores.