dots

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Drowning...

I feel like I am drowning in school right now...barely surviving. I can't get a passing score on my exams to save my life! Its totally terrible and I am having a hard time dealing with it all.
I have this huge fear of failure and the consequences that will follow along with them. With as much determination I have to keep pushing foward, trying harder and trying to make it all work, I still have the doubt in the back of my head. Will it all ever come together? Will this all make sense soon? How am I ever going to be nurse IRL?
So yes, failing a class is the worse thing that can happen to me and it would be a setback, but is it that terrible really? It feels like it is, but in reality it isn't. I hate having all of my eggs in one basket (or bookbag, for that matter), I feel like I have no control. I need to get control, suck it up and make it through this semester...I just hope its not too late.

1 comment:

Cathy De Los Santos said...

you'll do fabulous ... just remember once it's over it was all worth it!