dots

Monday, March 23, 2009

Goals for 2009 Update

A look back on my goals for 2009...I have made a "little progress" on them, but its progress none the less.

1. Lose 20+ pounds (ugh making no progress here!)
2. Graduate from Nursing School (May is just around the corner)3. Move out of my parents
4. Make a dent in my debt
5. Read 50 books (5 down 45 to go) I highly recommend Edgar Sawtelle or The Alchemist
6. Take a trip out of the state
7. Get a job in the nursing field (Still looking, but have an interview on 3/26!)
8. Ride my bike 500 miles (Not warm enough yet)
9. Walk 1000 miles (daily walking doesn't count, i mean on a treadmill, bike path, etc., making myself go for a walk I mean). (990 miles to go!)
10. Make 365 handmade cards (LOL, slacker! I have made 2, 363 to go!)
11. Scrap 52 pages
12. See 10 concerts (1 down, 9 to go). (I saw Adele on 3/20, it was awesome, only 8 more to go!)
13. Publish 100 blogs for the year ( haven't kept track....but I think I am at 20 or so)
14. Learn 30 new recipes (If anyone has any good ones, send them my way!)

Its just a start and some of these goals are way easier than the others. I'll try to keep these updated when changes happen.

So progress odf any kind is good...I can't wait for some warmer weather and I can really get cracking on bike riding and walking...and hopefully weight loss. ;)

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Oooo, like the concerts goal! I think I've been to three so far this year....with tickets to two more, and hope to attend at least two more on top of that! What's that....seven....woohoo!

Michelle said...

I loved reading the Alchemist! Good luck with all your goals!