dots

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Weird...

I am have been feeling very strange lately. Maybe even borderline depressed and it sucks. I need to get out of this funk that I am in. I want to sleep all of the time and have no real desire to do anything but zone off. I am thinking it is partly due to the weather. I want to get outside and get some fresh air, take a walk or ride my bike. But in the past few weeks, it has been rainy, super cold or snowing...which makes it nearly impractical to do. I could suck it up and bundle up...but I am lazy and I really don't like being cold. I feel like such a lump. I have gained 5 or 6 pounds and am not finding the motivation that i need to get my butt in gear and try WW again. UGH...I need to get out of this FUNK!!!
Hopefully some warm weather will brighten my mood.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I went through a little bit of this in December due to tons of rain and lack of work. It will get better when the weather picks up. I watched a lot of friends reruns to help me pick up. Hope the weather gets better soon for you.

Kristi said...

Me too sister. I've gained 10lbs since last year and i want to stab myself. Like hello Kristi didn't you have surgery!?!?!? LOL. I think it has to do with the weather a lot. Spring is here so I bet things will perk up! How are things with Joe?