dots

Monday, July 13, 2009

Bucket List...

So I was reading an old friend of mine from high school's blog and it gave me an idea...to write a "bucket list". I have an old list from when I was in high school floating around somewhere...most likely packed away in some random box. I remember writing it in a notebook. I know that I have crossed off some of the items on the list, so if I have already done them, they'll have an "X" beside them. Someday...when I find th original list, I'll make changes.
Why to make these lists anyway?
For me, I like lists, it gives me an sense of accomplishment to cross things off. It gives me goals to shoot for. Dreams to follow. So as of today here is my bucket list:

1. Be a mother
2. Travel to Asia
3. Learn to knit
4. Learn to sew
5. Eat Oysters
6. Master a forgien language "x" (even though I have forgotten so much of it now)
7. Buy a brand new car "x" I did this is 2001 when i bought my Ford Escape
8. Get married "x"
9. Plant a garden
10. Volunteer with the Elderly
11. Get a tattoo "X"
12. Write a book
13. Skydive
14. Flash someone
15. Buy an expensive pair of Jeans
16. Find spirituality
17. Save someone's life
18. Learn to golf
19. See a professional tennis match live
20. Get my photo taken with a celebrity
21. Kiss under a waterfall
22. Learn to surf
23. Swim with Dolphins
24. Learn to make sushi
25. Take a photography course
26. Learn how to shimmy
27. Travel to Austrailia
28. Learn how to play chess
29. Climb all of the stairs of the Eiffel Tower
30. Compete in a triathalon
31. Ride on a Harley
32. Get a foreign pen pal
33. Travel to Africa
34. See a space shuttle launch
35. Not eat meat for a month
36. Donate money to a scholarship fund
37. Learn to play bridge
38. Host a foreign exchange student
39. Travel to all 50 states

No comments: