dots

Monday, November 30, 2009

At the mall

So I was at the mall today to start some christmas shopping and I am amazed at other people on a constant basis.
I hate that "hand person" who walks up into your face and says, excuse can I ask you a question and kind of cock blocks your next move and wants to squirt this stuff on your hands. Ugh...they sent them to super sales school. I tried to avoid them and they were following me. If the mall were busier, they would have been easier to avoid, but it was early and there weren't very many people around.
Then I was having a nice lunch and i see all of these kids around, I was like wtf, its a Monday why aren't these buggers in school...and then it hit me, home schoolers! What is up with all of these homeschooler's these days anyway? And shouldn't they be at home schooling them instead of at the mall? Unfortunately most of the kids I have encountered that are home schooled are weird and socially awkward. Kids need to be around other kids.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I hate when those lotion people try to get you. I'm just rude to them by ignoring them or saying too busy. I'm usually practically running through the mall because I hate shopping.