dots

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Happy as a clam

It was a no-brainer really, my decision really. I chose Dave. The great guy who knew my life story in a week. The guy who literally lives across the street and found me on internet. The guy who cleaned up my cat's puke and didn't even flinch. Really? Who does that? I don't know if I would have done it. The guy who finishes my sentences, tells me I'm beautiful, likes to hold my hand in public, is down with the idea of having a family someday and is thoughtful. I'm smitten, if it wasn't obvious.

7 comments:

Kristi said...

Yay!

Misty said...

double Yay!

Unknown said...

Very a la Sex and the City. I like your frankness. You may like to read my blog - I'm a newbie and need feedback - and I have a few musings about love...

Michelle said...

Woohoooo!

MEENAKSHI said...

Its so nice when you read happy stories!

Ren said...

Hello Amy,

Your blog has been recommended to us as a interviewee's favorite blog!

We would like to do an interview with you about your blog for Blog
Interviewer. We'd like to give you the opportunity to give us some insight on the "person behind the blog."

It would just take a few minutes of your time. The interview form can be submitted online here Submit your
interview
.

Best regards,

Mike Thomas

Kanita said...

Aw yay. Good for you! Happy stories make me believe there is someone out there for me!