dots

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Tough Choices

It seems that it has happened: I have met 2 great guys at the exact same time and now I have to choose between them. Why does it have to be this way? How often is it that you meet two great people at the exact same time? The problem is that they are both so different from each other that a comparision is difficult. One makes me feel extremely comfortable and we can talk about anything with out feeling funny. The other one makes me all nervous and wondering. One is blue collar, one owns his own business. One calls/texts all of the time, one calls sporadically. One has kissed me/one hasn't yet (but I want him to). One is shy, one is outgoing. Both have a pet (a bonus in my book for both). One knows about my desire to have kids someday, one doesn't even know about it yet. Oh the dilemma about figuring it all out.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Tell the other about the kids...cause that's a deal breaker for you!

If you can't tell him..then you know who you should choose!!

Good Luck!!

Kristi said...

I say follow you're heart and it won't be a tough decision. Kelly's totally right you need to be with someone that wants kids, a total deal breaker. And totally agree that if you CAN'T tell him you do know you're answer. LUCK!!