dots

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Listen to the rhythm

of the pouring rain...for like 4 days now. Our lawns are in some serious/desperate need of water, but this gloom is getting pretty depressing. I have no motivation...I just want to sleep. I hate driving in the rain, especially when its dark. I can't see for shit, my wiper blades are a total piece of crap. People drive like total tards when it rains. Man I am bitter today.
The good news is my fried crispy lawn, might actually turn green. The bad news is...then I'll have to mow.

So I had an bizarro interview yesterday afternoon. I am in a serious need of a waiting table job and I have been sending out my resume all over the place. So I saw a place listed on Craigslist this weekend and I sent my resume. I called yesterday to see if they had gotten it and the guy says maybe...can you come in for an interview. So I go (left work early too), I fill out an application. The guy looks at it, asks me if I have a job and I say yes. I am an office manager of a heating and cooling company. Well...ok he says, I'm really busy, if I don't call you by Thursday...call me back.
It was so weird. So what if I have another job, if I didn't need this one I wouldn't be applying...duh. It was just really random and weird. Not that I still wouldn't like to work there, because I really would. I think it would be great. So really, in a nutshell, my interview really wasn't an interview at all. I just filled out an application. I hope they call me.

No comments: