dots

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

HELP, HELP, I feel like Angelina

I hate when you go to the Dentist and they give you shots and you can't feel your face. I just got back from getting 2 fillings and I can't even feel my nostrils. When I smile only 1/2 of my face moves....I feel like a stroke patient. My lips feel like they are huge like Angelina's. Which in any other case, I wouldn't bother me to have nice sexy pout, but I couldn't even enjoy it.
I stopped by the drug store and got some soda and I can't even tell that I am drinking it...slurp slurp, as I check my shirt for dribbles. Tastes good, but I can't even tell. It reminds me of the day I had my wisdom teeth out. My mom asked me what I wanted to eat, since I was still numb and couldn't feel any pain. So what does my dumb ass pick? A bagel...I could have chewed off my lip and wouldn't have even know. Next time...I think soup would be a better option.
ACK...I hate the Dentist.

2 comments:

Cathy De Los Santos said...

I hate the dentist but I think that feeling of numbness is funny (only after the dentist not permanent of course) you have no idea how many times i've bit my lip to try and feel it only to make it bleed haha. fun times

Cathy De Los Santos said...

you've been tagged check my blog