dots

Friday, October 19, 2007

I've been tagged...

Here are the fours:
Jobs I've had:
1. Waitress @ a coney island
2. Assistant Manager @ a pizza joint
3. Escrow Officer @ a title company
4. Office manager @ a HVAC company

Movies I could watch over and over:
1. Stand by Me
2. The Sound of Music
3. Love Actually
4. Grease

TV Shows I watch:
1. Suvivor
2. America's Next Top Model
3. Weeds
4. Ugly Betty

Places I've lived:
1. Rochester Hills, MI
2. Seattle, WA
3. Munich, Germany
4. Oak Park, MI

Favorite Foods:
1. Pizza (with ham and pineapple)
2. Stir Fry
3. Cereal (golden grahams, cherrios, fruity pebbles, captain crunch,
4. Stove Top Stuffing

Colors:
1. Pink
2. Orange
3. Black
4. Gray

Places I'd love to be now:
1. Sleeping in my bed
2. On a tropical vacation
3. Scrapbooking
4. Spending some QT with hubby

Names I like, but would not use for my children:
1. Slade
2. Faith
3. Jezebel
4. Christian

Now I am tagging...
No one, cuz all my whores have been tagged already

No comments: