dots

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Dork Face

So I went to the dermatologist today to take care of all of the Dr. appts I will need to take care of before I lose/switch insurance. And I got some skin tags frozen off and I had him look at this white bump that I had on my face. Well apparently I had a cyst on my face which he took a razor like blade to and sliced opened and drain it. OUCH!! I also had all of the skin tags frozen off with this spray stuff, which gave me hives after it was over.
So not only did it look like I had chicken pox, but I had a goofy ass face all day.
Here take a look.
ROFL.

If you look close enough, you can see the red bumps that were all over my neck. I didn't take this pic until about 8 hours later, so the swelling of the freezy stuff had went down immensely.

1 comment:

Cathy De Los Santos said...

what the hell is a skin tag