dots

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

I had a GREAT day

Despite having to go and see the scoot scoot Dr and having a 10 hour clinical, I had a great day today.
It started with scoot scoot actually when they told me that I had lost 24 pounds...since my last visit which was Dec. of 2006. Whoop, whoop, go me!
Then I asked them for some samples of BC since I am going to lose/change insurance companies and my Dr. told me that she didn't samples of my current prescription, but could give me samples of another one and also wrote me a new script, which I might add can be filled at Walmart or Kroger for $9 w/o insurance...how cool is that! YAY!
I also got my new glasses, which are super sassy check them out!

And since I could never get a pair of BIG sunglasses without a prescription...I splurged and got these Paris wannabe's. I feel like a fly...but they are awesome!

2 comments:

Cathy De Los Santos said...

o i love the new glasses totally u!!

Misty said...

love the glasses! and thought you might like to know what my cousin calls the gyn....cooter mechanic! I can so see you using that.