dots

Thursday, April 10, 2008

I guess it takes 24 hours

For some really funny thoughts to set in because as I think about what happened to me yesterday, it really cracks me up.
So ya know you go in for a chek-up at the Dr. and they ask you questions about your life and your family, blah blah blah. Well I told the Dr. about what was going on in my life and she was genuinely interested. We talked about men in general and a few laughs. Then she says...well you know, you don't need a husband to have a baby, we can do an artificial insemination with an anonymous donor. You seem like a bright girl with a good head on your shoulders, if you don't find a man in a few years, think about it.
Cracks me up to think about it still. I love my Dr., she is so funny.

2 comments:

Cathy De Los Santos said...

OMG that's priceless

Kelly said...

lol I love your Dr! And I love to see you moving on.