dots

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Boxes and Bubles

So packing up has not been fun at ALL!

I am trying to make this realy easy and get rid of things that I do not need, but it is extremely difficult. Why can't I just throw it away? I wish I had enough funds/resources to just get rid of everything and start all over...but its hard to start over with nothing at all...and why throw away what you have to start with?

It is a silly little circle, but I will manage. I am starting with clothes and then will move on from there. It'll be so hard to part with my scrappy stuff...but who says I have too. Come new life...I am waiting.

6 comments:

Kristi said...

Moving always sucks balls. I always think about getting rid of it all and starting all over, but let's get real, I can never hold on to a chunk of money!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog. Do I know you personally???

Cathy De Los Santos said...

I love cleaning and throwing things out (not so much the cleaning part lol but i love saying oh i dont need this throw it away LOL). I hope your taking lots of lovely pictures with your new found happiness and all!

Chez said...

I am a purger so I never keep much. I am so happy you are all lovestruck!

Misty said...

sounds like Chez needs to com e help you purge!

Kelly said...

speaking of moving I need your new addy! I have a RAK for you still for posting the 1st lift in wescrap.