dots

Friday, May 16, 2008

Date Night...

So I completely arranged my schedule so I could have Friday night's free to go on dates. When i set up my yahoo personals, I was really "just looking" to see what is out there, but I wanted to keep my options open, so if I were to meet someone, I'd have some time in my crazy busy schedule to actually go.
Well its Friday night...and I DO have a date, with the 1st person that I met. It is going SO well. He's a super nice guy and I can't wait to see him...in 2 hours! I always look forward to Friday nights, so I can spend them with him.

6 comments:

Misty said...

so glad you are happy. have fun and enjoy yourself

Michelle said...

Yay for Friday nights! Saturday's are good for that too! Hope you had a great time.

NurseDeah said...

so happy for you girl! glad things are going well for you. how is school going??

Cathy De Los Santos said...

i heart fridays too but that's cause i get out at 230 lol. i also heart that this friday i'll actually be going out with a friend and not letting kirk go out instead of me .. oh how the tables have turned lol

Michelle said...

So I want to know how it went. My guess is well since you haven't blogged about it yet. Have you been spending a lot of time together? ;D

Chez said...

I am soo jealous (sorta)! I want date night :( I am sooo glad you are having fun with him!