dots

Friday, May 9, 2008

Out of place...

So I went back to the house yesterday to grab a few things and to survey all of the other stuff that I left behind, to see how much room that i still need to make for all of my crap! And it was so weird...it felt so foreign. The furniture was all moved around, there was a new shower curtain, new things hanging on the walls and of course...a new TV. Chris bought a 50" flat screen, wtf! The divorce isn't even final...that could totally be an asset. I swear some people never think. I need to make a few more trips to get everything else, I don't want to go back. I wish I could just leave it, but I can't "part" with anything. Plus I'd rather try to sell it in a garage sale before I throw it away.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Men are so silly sometimes. Lucky for you, you're smart! I'm so happy that you are so strong.

Misty said...

yard sales suck. i need to have one to get all this crap out of my scrap room so i have room to do stuff in there.

you are a strong woman and will only get stronger.

Men are stupid!