dots

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Almost Free

Well next week is my court date for the big "d". I am nervous, excited, scared and optimistic. I can't wait for it to be over, even if I leave with less than I expect. I have what's most important right now...and that's happiness. I never thought I'd feel so relieved for it all to come to an end.
I am optimistic that we will soon become the world's best strangers...as it was likely intended to be in the 1st place. I still have some things at the house that I need to go clean up yet, but I should be able to get it all done next week before the 28th. Sigh...packing totally sucks.
Which I might add...I may be doing again soon. My roommate (who is my best friend and offered to let me stay as long as I needed) told me that she thinks its only fair that I should pay rent...which I have no issue with. THe issue I have is the amount of rent, which is $350 and 1/3 of the utilities, which in the end, would be like $450 a month. Shoot for $500 I could get my own place...ah wait, you have to have $$ to get your own place So bygones...I'll be storing stuff wherever I can and staying at my mom's...unless I stay at Joe's place a few days a week (so technically we won't be living together). ARGH... I hate packing....good thing most of my stuff never came out of the boxes, ;).

No comments: