dots

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Its the little things...

That totally make me love him even more and make me feel special.
Like when he says..."I like it when you wear your hair back, because I get to see more of your beautiful face". Who wouldn't want to hear that!
Yesterday we got back from a Tiger's game (our Baseball team) and looked in the bathroom and saw my shampoo and conditioner on the countertop. So I asked him if he had cleaned the shower...no he says. When I went to the store, I knew that you were running low and bought you some more. But I bought the wrong kind of shampoo, I'll take it back and get the right one. Shampoo is shampoo he was buying them by the color of the bottle. I just find it totally cute that he even thought of me when shopping and even notice what knd of shampoo I even use. He's totally a keeper.
I feel so loved...even if it is for the silly things.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Awe girlie that's super cute, and you deserve a guy like that! Proves that everything happens for a reason, ya herd?!