dots

Friday, August 8, 2008

Friday Rant

I know that this seems petty but its driving me crazy!!! So yesterday I was driving down the road and I saw a sign for a "garage estate sale". It botherd me little then, but when I drove by again today it bothered me even more. Apparently, this person who made the sign has no idea what an estate sale is. How can you even have an estate sale in garage? That would very much indicate that the garage is indeed one's estate? Can that be? Anyway, it made me nuts...I was almost tempted to go check it out and ask them correct their sign, but in the interest of me being giddy about going on vacation tomorrow, I decided to leave well enough alone. I can't fix everyone's grammar...not that mine is perfect.

1 comment:

Misty said...

you crack me up! hope you had a good time on vacation.