dots

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

2008 Year in review...so far

So I've been thinking about scrapping a lot lately...I miss it terribly. I look at the work of my friends and envy it...envy their time, their talent and their drive to make new things. I've never scrapped a year in review and I since so much has happened in my life, I thought I should start thinking about all of the things that have happened to me this year and start a list...so its way easier to scrap.
Here is my list so far:
I fell in love
I saw a C-section birth
I went parasailing
I got divorced
I moved in with a friend
I packed up my life and put it in storage
I had a colonoscopy
I saw open heart surgery
I went to Beaver Island
I made new friends
I reconnected with old friends
I tried internet dating
I dyed my hair red
I lost 15 lbs.
I cried
I laughed
I loved
I lived
I joined weight watchers
I got a Wii
I moved back home
I got a new cell phone
I became addicted to Facebook
I saw Jason Mraz in concert
I climbed a fence in high heeled boots when I was drunk
I started over
I picked up the pieces
I felt elated
I felt relieved
I felt scared
I felt sad
I felt loved
I saw twins come into this world
I spoke German to a patient
I donated 10 bags of clothes to the Salvation Army
I rolled my car over 100,000 miles
I went canoeing
I went to Cedar Point
I sent out endless resumes, looking for a hospital job
I turned down a hospital job
I chatted online with my friends
I went to the Florida Keys
I tie-dyed
I went for Dim Sum
I got new glasses
I studied
I passed
I failed
I tried harder
I went to a Tiger's game
I went to my 1st game at the "Big House"
I scrapped (a little)
I read new books
I worked out
I biked
I played tennis
I went to a funeral (RIP uncle Dave)
I won a scholarship
I was busy
I realized how much my family loves me
I realized how short life really is
I realized how great life can be
I also realized how bad it can be.

This is just a beginning I have 2 more months left to think of more things and add them to the list.

4 comments:

Momma Twitch said...

Ya busy woman!! :)

Chez said...

love ya whore!

Kristi said...

I super love your list! I should do one too. I did something like this as a mini album earlier this year for 2007 and really loved it.....hmmm....you may have just inpsired me!

Michelle said...

That is a pretty large list there! Love that fence climbing one. And I adore dim sum!