dots

Monday, October 6, 2008

Go blue!

Well my 1st U of M game at the "Big House". It was an experience to say the least. Even being in Ann Arbor...on game day was an experience for me. I found myself all wide-eyed and jaw left hanging open...it seemed apparently obvious, that I missed something HUGE by staying at home to go to college.

The game started out looking to be promising for U of M...but then it was all down hill. Too many fumbles...too many sacks, it was embarrassing to say the least. While we all know that U of M's football team is restructing and getting into it's groove, it was still almost comical to watch at times.
I felt a little bit like being in catholic church at times...learning when to stand up and sit down, learning when to cheer and sing the fight song. I felt all self conscience at first...but then by about the 3rd quarter I was getting it.
The crowd was awesome, all decked out in blue and gold...but then of course, we had to have some Illinois fans right behind us, it was terribly annoying, I wish they were in the cheap seats, they almost ruined my day.
Hopefully I'll get to go again soon.

No comments: