dots

Monday, November 17, 2008

Bolt


On Saturday night after freezing my butt off at the U of M Game, Joe and I took his niece and nephew to see Bolt at the Imagine theater in 3-D. The original plan was to see High School Musical 3, but Noah (Joe's nephew) wasn't super stoked about it, so Emily did some research and saw that Bolt was playing. Hallelujah...I wasn't really into seeing High School Muscial 3 either.
The movie was totally cute, although predicatable, like most kids movies are. I really liked Mittens the cat and Rhino the hamster. Rhino...probably made the movie for me since he was so fat and cute. Disney did its part by throwing in some adult humor too. Cute movie. I would totally recommend it.
Did I mention...how awesome my boyfriend is? It was HIS birthday on Saturday and he took out his niece and nephew for dinner and a movie. I just love him...I think its so sweet that he so selfless sometimes.

No comments: