dots

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Whoop Whoop

Obama made it! Obama in the house!

I am so excited that the rest of the country has decided to shake things up a bit. So what if he's black. Are we expecting a big ol' house party up on capitol hill with some crystal and strippers? Oh wait...that would be Kwame, poor buddy serving time in jail. I can't wait to see what happens.
I know the die hard McCain supporters were super concerned about taxes being raised, but honestly, I'll never in my lifetime make over $200,000 a year so it doesn't concern me. Now who is not to say that I won't find me a nice rich man to marry, then maybe I'll be concerned then. However, I am living in the now; a broke-ass college student, just waiting for my April graduation date and struggling to pass an exam. Bring on change I say, how can it possibly hurt.