dots

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Gays doing Karoke


So I got off work early on Friday night and called up my friend Juston. He usually bowls on Friday night in a Gay league, so I figured that I'd likely be able to catch him hanging out up there. He texted me and said that his league was almost over and that he'd be hanging out there for a while for Karaoke. He was like you can totally sing Karaoke with me...and I was like Um no...I can make fun of you singing Karaoke!
Well after the league ended the bar was filled with a myriad of lesbo mullets, manly chicks, a cross dresser and some very flaming gays. Well who knew gay Karaoke would be such a big hit. Many of the singers even got back-up dancers for their songs. It looked like Gladys Knight and the Gays. Everyone was very supportive of everyone else and there was lots of hooting and hollering. One guy even changed the words to Darling Nikki, to Darling Jason, lol.
After a while Juston and I decided to play Erotic Photo Hunt on the Megatouch machine (we of course were using pictures of dudes!). We never did cover the top 1st place spot, but we were close. It was fun.

2 comments:

Chez said...

lmao!!!! Where are the pics??

Cathy De Los Santos said...

you and your gays LOL, love it need some pictures damn it