dots

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Things I should be doing...

I of course have a million different things I SHOULD be doing right now. Alas...I don't feel like it. I have a paper to write, laundry to do, an exam to study for, a house to clean, dishes to do, dinner to cook, grocery shopping to do, cats to feed and I am not accomplishing anything.
It feels like my life is a big blur as of late. I am dragging myself in 100 different directions and not really ending up anywhere. I am overwhelmed, yet enjoying the craziness of it all. I am proud of myself for being to handle everything that its thrown at me, but sad because I HAVE no life. LOL. I need some me time...some sleepy time and just some plain ol' time in general.
Only 9 more weeks until I can breathe...and then Christmaspalooza begins.

1 comment:

Cathy De Los Santos said...

Christmaspalooza? And I hope you at least fed your cats, you know they can't defend for themselves like us humans can lol