dots

Friday, October 19, 2007

Sleepy head, spinning and hair did



So I started working a 2nd job and I've been doing it for a few weeks now. Its been great, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE waiting tables. The problem is sleeping....I am just hella tired! I can't seem to catch up. I am always running around in a million directions it seems and can't get ANYthing done. I need a good few solid days of quiet and a nice dark room to catch some well needed ZZZ's.



For the past few days I've been feeling off kilter. I feel all spinny and lightheaded almost. If I move my eyes too fast to look at something I feel like I am going to fall over. And if I am walking around, I can barely stay in a straight line...I think I have vertigo. I wish it would just go away.



Lastly...I gots my hair did last night. I eventually want to be able to get a pony tail that is all the same length when I pull it back, but til then. I had it stacked in the back and longer in the front...I'd say I've got a reverse mullet.



No comments: