dots

Sunday, September 13, 2009

My family is so hillbilly...

So yesterday my cousin got married (another blog to come on THAT soon) and as usual it was a family affair.
My Aunt Nancy comes in just bitchin'. She's complaining about the drive, the place and most of all her shoe. Her shoe was about 30 years old and broke when she got out the car. Not the heel, but the sole at the toe separated from the shoe. It was bad enough that it happened, but she had to point it out to everyone and then was proud of how she managed to scotch tape it together. She's so hillbilly. I am surprised that my uncle didn't have duct tape in the truck and she could have made her shoe all purdy.

1 comment:

Misty said...

yay for blogging! I am enjoying reading your blog. I'm so glad you are able to blog more often now. Makes me feel like we are keeping up with each other.