dots

Thursday, January 1, 2009

2009...here I come!

Happy new year everyone!


I am starting this year off right and plan on blogging just a little but more than I have been. I really enjoyed going back over the past year and seeing how I've grown. I loved reading about how I felt and how much life has changed for me.

2008 was a year to learn from and a year that I will never forget, for good and bad reasons. It kicked me down at its lowest and rose me up as well. It brought me sadness and heartache, but also brought me happiness and love. It brought me strength in times when I was at my weakest and taught me to move on even though there doesn't seem like much to move on for.

I like the idea of resolutions, I think that they give us something to shoot for. I like the idea of being accountable for "you" and I have a few goals for 2009 that I'd like to share:

1. Love more
2. Live more
3. Learn more

I wish you all a blessed 2009 and hope you will take my resolutions and use them for yourself.

No comments: