dots

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Decisions...choices

So I have been thinking a lot about the future lately and what it holds for me and I have some BIG decisions to make soon.
Everything hangs in the balance of school and each decision I make from that point on will potentially affect the rest of my life.

I want a family...but I want to travel and see the world.

I want to do some awesome medical things, like help other's in a foreign country...but I want a family.

I want some space of my own...but I want Joe to ask me to move in someday.

I want to finish my bachelor degree in nursing...but I want to avoid schoolbooks for as long as possibly can again.

I have some tough choices to make in the spring, I am sure I'll know what to do when that time comes.

1 comment:

Momma Twitch said...

Good luck! I'm excited to see what happens! :)