dots

Friday, January 9, 2009

Ugh

I feel so fat this week! I have no idea why. I almost wish I was sick again because I felt better about myself then, rofl.
WW is going OK and it could be going better than it has been, but I am trying. I just need to try harder and commit to it 100% of the time.
I love how when I weigh myself (naked of course) in the morning and then weigh myself again before I go to bed (in my PJ's), I can gain 8 pounds. And then I can wake up in the morning the next day and lose the 8 pounds, rofl.
I play such a mind game with myself. When I lose lb. or 2, I feel all sexy and when I gain I feel fat and disgusting. I just wish it were easier to lose weight. I just need to try harder.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Dude...you know I don't digi!! Those are all paper

And in regards to the weight...Danny was in a biggest loser comp a few months back and he lost 6 lbs overnight. By eating a bag of prunes. lol So basically I'm conviced that shit can weigh several pounds inside your body and depending on when you go...your weight can fluctuate.

Stop weighing yourself so much so you can stop the constant disapointment/excitement roller coaster!