dots

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Inauguration

So I must admit that while watching the inauguration on TV yesterday, I was getting a little teary eyed. I don't know why, but I was caught a little off guard I suppose. I am sad to admit, but I guess I never really cared about the last few elections (although I did vote). I don't know why this one means so much. I could care less if he a black man. I will admit that I never thought I'd see a black man this soon in office in my lifetime. I forsaw it coming, but I thought maybe it wouldn't be until I was in my 50's. I am ready for change, I can't wait to see what happens next. Way to go Barack!
Here is a pic of me sporting my Obama Shirt yesterday:

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Cool t-shirt. I got a little teary eyed. too. Its totally fine. :D