dots

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Goals for 2009

So I have been thinking about Goals for 2009 and I have decided that I need to make them public for all of you to view. Its just a start and some of these will happen...but it will take time.

1. Lose 20+ pounds
2. Graduate from Nursing School
3. Move out of my parents
4. Make a dent in my debt
5. Read 50 books (2 down 48 to go)
6. Take a trip out of the state
7. Get a job in the nursing field
8. Ride my bike 500 miles
9. Walk 1000 miles (daily walking doesn't count, i mean on a treadmill, bike path, etc., making myself go for a walk I mean)
10. Make 365 handmade cards
11. Scrap 52 pages
12. See 10 concerts (1 down, 9 to go)
13. Publish 100 blogs for the year
14. Learn 30 new recipes (If anyone has any good ones, send them my way!)

Its just a start and some of these goals are way easier than the others. I'll try to keep these updated when changes happen.

3 comments:

Momma Twitch said...

You can do it!

Kelly said...

Come visit Cali...then #6 is off your list! Or how about Vegas....

The Whores Take Vegas

Misty said...

no don't listen to Kelly. Come visit me in Florida. There is an awesome park by my house that we can go for a walk at. We can scrap and make cards too!! That will gets lots of stuff off your list.