dots

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Being short sucks!

Well I went to my 1st concert of 2010 last weekend, it was a great show. Aside from the fact that I always get stuck sitting or standing behind the "tall guy". What kind of luck is that? It always happens to me. City in Colour was a great show, even with all of the "Canadian's" in the crowd.
I am not sure what it is about Dallas Green's voice that makes me feel what he is singing about. There are times when he just sounds so tortured, but I totally get it. I can't wait to see what else this year's concerts bring.
Here is a photo of the "hoser" that I had to sit behind. I wanted to tap him on the shoulder and say "Ahem, I am a nurse and I just wanted to let you know that when you go outside the change in temperature is going to make you sick." But I didn't, I just bitched about him the entire show and I had to do the "lean".

No comments: