dots

Saturday, January 16, 2010

OMG

I can't believe how much $$ I spent today. It was like $100 at every place I went. I'll be happy when I am finally settled in and have everything I need. Buying all of this nickle and dime crap is killing me. Today it was shopping mostly for decor. I got new pillows for my NEW bed, an entertainment center, some new scrubs for work and a bunch of different paintings/photos for my walls.
I have just about one room down that is complete...now only 4 more to go!
I can't wait to be able to enjoy this place.

2 comments:

Kristi said...

You should enjoy it even through the decorating project!

Michelle said...

Sometimes there are days where you will spend more. Just balance it out with days where you spend less. I can't wait to see these pillows and paintings!