dots

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

In like Flynn

Well I am moved in...but still not unpacked really. It is going to be a long process. I have been having a blast buying lamps, rugs and bathroom stuff. Painting has been fun and I am in LOVE with my living room. I went outside of the box and painted one of the walls a dark purple...it looks awesome. I am equally in love with the accent wall of my bedroom which is called surfer and reminds me of a carribean ocean. The other walls painted in the bedroom were a bust, my banana split yellow, ended up looking like a light neon green! So I repainted it a color called cork (i was envisioning a sun and sand type of room), but it looks orangy. Its a fine color, but not what I was going for. I think it will all work together though once I get my bedroom furniture. It is being delivered tomorrow and I am WAY excited about it. I can't wait to sleep in a big girl bed again.
Its been a piecemeal process of getting everything together. Picture will come soon. Til then I'll be unpacking and sorting...ugh. All of my scrap stuff is going to be the best/worst, but I can't wait to play with it all again soon.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I love your description of the painting problems. I never get it right the first 3 times. Can't wait for photos and for you to share scrapping!