dots

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Planet Fitness

So I keep hearing the commercials on the Radio for planet fitness, so today I went and signed up. How can you beat a $1 sign up fee and only $10 a month?! I need to get my hiney in gear and drop a few more lbs. and tone up. I am thankful that since I have started working, I have lost 12 pounds! It was a 12 pounds that also required a very little effort to do, since it has natural for me to run my butt off at work. There is a girl that I work with that has encouraged me to sign up here and says that we can go together as motivation, so it seems like plan. Even if we don't go together, I can still get some time in by myself and at $10 a month, it is far less than buying some piece of equipment that will likely collect dust in my basement. I am excited to work out...at least I am for now.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

That is exciting! And who has the storage space for those machines anyway? Congrats on loosing 12lbs from running around at work. That is awesome right there.