dots

Thursday, January 28, 2010

When will it happen...

So I have gone on 3 dates with this guy and things are great. We have tons to talk about all of the time and the conversation never gets boring. He makes me laugh and I find myself smiling when I think of him. Its not a problem, but I guess I'll really know if I "like him, like him", when I kiss him. Yep, that's right you heard me, 3 dates and no kissing...yet ;). I am not really sure quite why it hasn't happened, but I am getting a little anxious about it. How much pressure I am putting on a 1st kiss?
Everyone at work is up in my business on my dating and keeps asking me if I like this guy and I do, a lot. I keep telling them, that I'll "really" know when I kiss him. Maybe next week ;).

1 comment:

Kristi said...

My bf didn't kiss me on the first date....and I stressed that he just wasn't interested. He said that he just didn't want to be rejected but then bit the bullet and kissed me on our second date. Maybe your guy is just super shy and afraid you'll reject him. Knowing you, you won't be afraid so I say tackle him for a kiss!