dots

Monday, August 31, 2009

Its 3 am...what do I want to eat?

Since starting midnights at my new job, I am having trouble figuring out this very question. I've eaten "dinner" before I went in at 11, I've eaten "lunch" sort of, if I get up early enough to have something before dinner. Breakfast...? Maybe, but what do you pack in a lunch box that is easy to nuke or have cold?
I have been sleeping all kinds of cooky hours trying to adjust to the hours of 11 to 7:30 am. I like the hours, but my days are getting screwed up. I go in on one day and end on another. I am constantly checking my watch and wondering what date it is, that I should be signing things with.
But still the question remains, what do I really want to eat at 3 am? On any other occassion I'd be longing for Taco Bell or Wendy's or some other place that is open late...but those nights are usually followed by a night of partying at the bar and not working. I've tried cereal, Easy Mac, muffins, sandwiches, left over pizza and pierogi's, but nothing seems to be what I WANT at that time. I hope I find something soon.

No comments: